Have you ever stopped to think about what worship means? Often times we connect worship to the session in church dedicated for “Praise and Worship” and not what we do during the entire service or on a daily basis. Worship should not be reserved for a Saturday or a Sunday nor is it reserved for a Praise & Worship session.
Here is a definition:
Worship is our response, both personal and corporate, to God for who He is, and what He has done; expressed in and by the things we say and the way we live. – Louie Giglio
One of the ways we worship is through song/singing. Worship should never be about us or our emotions, can you think of a worship song that just makes you cry every time you hear it? Well, when the worship becomes about us it becomes idolatry as it should be about God and Him only.
I wanted to share some more songs with you.
Worship Playlist – 15 Songs
- Wayburn Dean – I Want To Know You More
- Shane & Shane – Reckless Love
- Jermaine Edwards – Hallelujah
- Tye Tribbett – You Are Everything
- Donnie McClurkin – Lord I Lift Your Name on High
- Donnie McClurkin – I Need You
- Donnie McClurkin – Create In Me a Clean Heart
- Tasha Cobbs – Fill Me Up
- William McDowell – Place of Worship
- William McDowell – Closer/Wrap me in Your Arms
- Williams McDowell – Withholding Nothing
- William Murphy – You Have Won The Victory (The Anthem)
- Hillsongs United – Oceans
- Hillsong United – Still
- Hillsong United – Here I Am To Worship
I added a link to each song so that you can listen if you so desire.