Worship is an amazing way to meet with God. I LOVE music (maybe not as much as my musician friends) and I LOVE worshiping through music.
Whilst I can appreciate gospel reggae my appetite shifted a few years ago and I’m mainly into a softer, less hardcore genre. My most played worship playlist consists of mainly Travis Greene and Jonathan McReynolds and a few others. Looking at my playlist you can say it’s a mixed group, truth is I may not listen these songs back to back in this order, it depends on the mood and the season.
I wanted to spread the same hope, joy, strength and peace I receive from these songs with you all.
Here are 15 Songs from my Worship Playlist:
- Travis Greene – Intentional
- Travis Greene – You Got Up
- Travis Greene – Made a Way
- Travis Greene – The Hill
- Travis Greene – You Waited ★
- Jonathan McReynolds – Great is the Lord
- Jonathan McReynolds – Not Lucky, I’m Loved
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard ft. Kierra Sheard – Your Spirit
- Tye Tribett – Craving ★
- Lawrence Flowers & Intercession – More
- Mali Music- All I Have To Give
- Mali Music- Yahweh
- Chris Tomlin- Good Good Father
- Hillsongs United – What a Beautiful Name ★
- Matt Redman – 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
I added a link to each song so that you can listen if you so desire.
The ★ represents my favourites.