Hi everyone, let me take this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the BEST MONTH and the beginning of the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
My husband is a December baby and I am a Christmas baby. Sounds weird huh? Well he was born early December, the 7th, and I born in the heat of the Christmas rush on the 22nd. It’s no wonder why I love December so much with both my favorite people being born in the month.
I’m always thinking of birthday plans from a very long time before because I love birthdays (not just my own). However, I realize that the older I get, the less work I put into the plans. I made an effort to consciously make plans this year and hence this list of the 10 things I want to do this December. I might end up doing more but let’s see about that.
10 things I want to do this December:
1. Help Jonathan Celebrate his birthday like I would mine but with consideration of his uniqueness
2. Start a tradition
3. Have a Spa Day
4. Do something adventurous
5. Have a good ole Birthday dinner for old times sake
6. Do a Birthday photoshoot
7. Make someone’s season merry
8. Have a girls dinner for the sake of sisterhood
9. Visit a parish I haven’t been to in the last 5 years
10. Host a girls only pixie exchange
While doing all this my plan is to take more pictures so that I can relive these moments over and over.
Taking the existing out of life an making a deliberate decision to LIVE.
What will you be doing this December? Drop a comment and share your plans.