Happy Wednesday everyone. One of my unspoken mini plans is to be a bit more personal here on the blog. I’ve put together this post where I’m sharing 28 random things you didn’t know about me (since I’m 28). I love learning about the ladies behind my favourite blogs, so I hope you enjoy finding out some new random facts about yours truly! Let’s get started, shall we?
- What’s your favourite Scripture? Is a question that’s almost impossible for me to answer because I think I have a favourite one for every situation/season.
- Grease is one of the few movies I can watch over and over again. Go Grease Lightning!
- Candy Crush Jelly is my favorite game. I’m now at level 836 and I’ll play it for hours.
- My favorite blog post is Marriage a New Beginning.
- I chipped (and had to fix) a front tooth as a child playing “Dandy Shandy”.
- The best date Jonathan and I went on was our trip to Turtle River Falls and Gardens in 2015. So far nothing has topped it.
- I was on the track team in primary school and participated in primary champs. I didn’t continue with track in high school because I didn’t want to become muscular.
- My favorite subject in high school (Grade 10 and 11) was English Literature. Grade 12 and 13 that quickly changed when I met the book “Much Ado About Nothing”
- I’d love to adopt children one day.
- I’m a Grey’s Anatomy fan. I’m actually excited for the new season!
- Sarcasm is first nature for me and everything else is unnatural. However, I’ve been working on it because even Superman had to learn to control his super powers. (Lol I’m joking about the superman thing)
- I looovee turtles. I got one last year and named him Persy because he was persistent in his attempt to escape. He was too big and so we gave him to the Zoo.
- I randomly quote song lyrics based on things people say in conversations. I can find a song for everything.
- My favourite colour has been purple for as long as I can remember. However, it’s not my favourite to wear.
- I love gold and I think it goes well with every colour.
- My favorite fruit is grape and people find it strange that I can’t stand raisins
- Together, Jonathan and I have been to 13 parishes in Jamaica. The last one on our list is Trelawny. What’s there to do in Trelawny?
- My ideal evening is one in front of the TV with Jonathan and a home cooked meal. I love being at home.
- My favourite ever meal would probably have to be something with chicken. If I had to choose one thing then it’s fried chicken with Rice and Peas. (I never do curry gravy).
- If there’s even a small amount of onion in my food, I will find it and I’m taking it out. I can’t stand them.
- I absolutely love sea food. By seafood I mean fish and shrimp by the way.
- I hate the taste of alcoholic wine but I’ll drink the sparkling wine for sure.
- Speaking of alcoholic beverages. I don’t really drink alcohol all that often at all. If I do drink it and you have a sip you’ll wonder if it’s even there.
- I hardly ever wear earrings other than knobs. I just find anything else uncomfortable!
- If I could, I would have ice-cream or pastry every other day.
- Growing up and watching movies, I loved the idea of love at first sight but I met my husband when I was maybe 11 and there were no sparks until I was 22.
- My parents named me Oprah Tiffany Williams and yes I was named after Oprah Winfrey. My mom admired her drive and work ethic and wanted the same for me. I’ve been asked if I’m related to Oprah Winfrey, if she’s my mom and if I’m her. I’d like to meet her one day.
- My extended family (feels weird saying that) only calls me Tiffany. You could identify those closest to me if they called me Tiffany, Tiffy or Tiff. It wasn’t until recently that my friends started to make nicknames off my first name (The spellings are all different), Opie, Oppy, OP, Opes and Opizzle.
What random fact from the list above surprised you the most?
Let me know what you thought in the comments below! Do we have anything in common? And if you have a list of fun random facts most people don’t know about you, feel free to share. I’d love to read your answers.